Tips & Guides
Holsters are pretty simple, right? It is usually a leather or Nylon piece that you shove a handgun into, right? Actually, there are more to holsters than you might think!
When thinking about holsters there are a lot of questions folks might have. Such as how to properly care for leather holsters, how to effectively carry concealed, how to wear a specific type of holster, etc.
For that reason, I write a articles that try to answer some of those questions. You can find them here:
- What is a paddle holster and how should you wear it?
- How do you conceal a shoulder holster and how do you put it on?
- What is a cross-draw holster and how should you wear it?
- How do you stretch a leather holster / how do you soften a leather holster?
- How do you wear a belly band holster?